Sunday, January 12, 2014

If Nox kept a journal...

Day 63 of forced confinement.

I am still locked in my stall for most of the day.  I'm let out briefly in the morning while my stall is cleaned, but if I get too rowdy, I'm immediately put back.  I find this very frustrating.  My quality of care has not declined, and my food ration continues to be generous, so my initial theory that this imprisonment is a punishment seems to be incorrect.  I can now only conclude that this is a mind control tactic and I will double my efforts to resist complying with any orders.

My visitation rights have not been revoked and Star comes every afternoon, as usual.  Her demeanor seems apologetic but she is unwilling to change my situation.  I really want to get back into training with her - I have so much to teach her and she desperately needs the practice.  I communicate my impatience to her with nips, hoof stomps, and head tosses.  She does not understand and only gets mad when I bite, but I will continue to attempt to get my message across.

My treat ration has been increased.  Today, I received three carrots and an apple.  I ate the carrots, but left half the apple in my bucket in protest of my imprisonment.  She noticed.

On an unrelated note: my leg is starting to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment