Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day 2014

Happy Holidays to all!  We hope you are having a wonderful time with whoever you are spending the day with, be it family, friends, or furry creatures.

Best Husband ever and I woke this morning and helped Moose open his presents.  He had more gifts under the tree than we did - he's been a very good dog this year - and he understands that if we give him a wrapped parcel, he is allowed to rip open that parcel and take whatever is inside.  Here is a picture of a few of his new toys:

After visiting some family and eating a delicious Christmas meal, we traveled over the hills and through the woods to the barn to see Nox.  This is our third Christmas together and I like to spend time with Nox on this particular holiday.  When I was a little kid, I wished every year that Santa would bring me a horse.  When I was older, I still held out some small hope that I would wake up Christmas Day and there would be a beautiful horse waiting for me.  

Now there is a beautiful horse waiting for me and I make sure that I take the time to appreciate him. Even though he never had childhood visions of horses dancing in his head, Best Husband Ever understands my need to see Nox on holidays and comes with me when he can.  I have so much to be thankful for this year: my husband, family, furry children, friends, job, house... and so much more.  I hope 2015 is full of peace and memorable moments.  Happy New Year!    

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! Merry Christmas to you and Best Husband Ever, as well as Nox and Moose! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete